Tuesday, September 4, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses of course

The same as the first two, many fans and the fans who came to cheer for me and fans from around the world was written in English and their native language, they support my words and mark, of course, I do not understand their native language, but should guess get out, of course, another highlight of today is now five of us in the outside world know Tom and Penelope fingers intertwined with it, it seems there are no girls FANS grieved scrambled. only Tom Duncan off Fuzetec poor away from freedom toward the prison, Frings will have to Hong Kong and Jiang Xiaowen married before to make an announcement.
The Among those FANS Fortunately, I kept the image of Prince Charming, if and when they knew I was a real 花心大萝卜 do not know think.
In fact, before this, I am voting in the Time Warner site beat the pack to become the top was chosen looks most like a flower to large and small idol superstar behind me are 乔什哈特奈 and Orlando Bloom, but now I seem to seem to advance step first came to Hollywood twenty million club ranks, although Orlando I directed and starred in monster ability to let me win him more than a chip. now they have put me and Woody Allen to do the comparison, saying that I was his version of the young, of course, in addition to the box office than he does outside there is the appearance , but my movie is still unable to win more honors, just as I bring a good income.
This time it is the movie lean little thing as film, it is estimated that for opponents with me,nfl jerseys cheap, I speculate that the location of this week's North American film topped the list should be I do not have a problem, I originally wanted to choose April 13 as premiere, but West literati for thirteen digital anomalies hate and dread, as we Chinese people do not like to hear the four and seven (dead gas homonym).
Open, then the box office a week for $ forty-three million, topped the list, I looked at a high-profile movie came in second place, third overall, and the top five, there is a sense of accomplishment.
Now my personal fan groups have been formed, with Tom in the movie they distinguish in the film industry, I can be considered a minor celebrity, of course, my fame in China also followed Biao red, the domestic line hospital done and global simultaneous release.
Although the Chinese Mainland and no formal statistical look at the number of the film's box-office work and the real statistics, but I think my movie at the box office in the mainland of China will certainly not bad,fake oakley sunglasses, at least more than horse large wooden box office sooner or later, but in China the piracy problem is really serious, others Korea is the only not Pirates of the domestic version of the Pirates of the foreign version of the unscrupulous domestic piracy supplier Whether at home or abroad is one less. course, if I or a University in the country every day students learn, will be shouting I love piracy slogan, but now I know what respect the results of the labor of others.
The second week at the box office a slight decline, only thirty-seven million, but did not hinder me to continue to stay in the first position and now I do not want to worry about the outside world I have such

No comments:

Post a Comment