Tuesday, June 5, 2012

kids green basketball shoes I was immediately eye-catching.

Sector Cup when people Korean has been reached in reality than 4 of the World Cup, Korea and the Korean Peninsula are in hand, dreaming of when we are still novel, Dragon Boat Festival has become a culture of Korea Heritage ......
Speaking of YY, we can calculate what?
Of course, some friends will certainly scoff at what I said, the Dragon Boat Festival has always been our holiday, even if the Korean registered but also how? We absolutely will not admit that!
This is another one of the quintessence of our country: Ah Q spirit of play, however I do not play with you! However, in this world, after all, its own rules of the game, but unfortunately we are not rule-makers If you want to integrate into the world, we can only follow the rules! Yes, the Dragon Boat Festival may be in our hearts is not important, but when the day of the Spring Festival, Lantern Festival,kids green basketball shoes, Mid-Autumn Festival are Korean registered, we have what will happen ? What is more, the Chinese classics, Confucianism was Korea registered, then what will happen? do not doubt that country, but shamelessly to what can make out!
Will one day, we found that what has become the cultural heritage of the Korean?
Friends! Earl tear throat roar few times! Cynical or idiot Fine! Our days are mostly not very easy, mostly in the house and car in the struggle, but please pay more attention to focus on our own national cultural aspects of something more to the pile of paper is to find some of our own ancestral line with modern trends of cultural and do not really have one day those things not found in our body can no longer
Registration is not the most horrible, most horrible thing is the lack of culture in our spirit and soul ...
With a 120 square meters of housing, cars and 500,000 annual salary Feng caused by the sword get an appointment time to meet in Taiyuan, we returned to Beijing non-stop, where we saw a headhunter representative Ms. .
my old school can only be sold to you, if fails again, I really can not afford to earn your money! Before I Chutian Xiong what to say, Ms. Duan will toward us, complained that the Chief Financial Officer I really guard very strictly in accordance with my request, to the people how can not be worse than my level. Her company to I described a few people, I do not how, but I heard that Qing-Yu is just this very successful career women temperament, Ms. Duan's old school, I was immediately eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment